iDB (short for item database)
- Windows app + companion web interface
- Drop, transfer, or pickup items
- Virtual databases to separate out items
- Item images (as of September 2019!)
- Reseller support (as of October 2019!)
- Auto‐refresh characters before they expire
- Automated socketing (not Larzuk, but inserting gem/rune/jewel into bases) / cubing feature
- Integration with WorldIsMine's AutoShop and Laz's ShopDrop
- Integration with WooCommerce for order delivery
- Integration with NeutronPlus & PermIt
CodesCodes are like products in a web shop (eg. Fortitude - Archon Plate - Ethereal - Bugged - 30% All Res, 1.5 HP/Lvl, 3552 Defense). They allow you to categorize your items and search for them easily. A Code consists of an ID (0 to 999,999), a description, a type (eg. Archon Plate) and a match/pickit (eg. Quality = Runeword & Name = Fortitude & Eth & Ebugged & AllResistances = 30 & LifePerLevel = 1.5 & Defense = 3552).
How to Write a Match/PickitLink
SpecialThere are 3 types of special codes. These allow you to create packs containing other codes! They can be multiple levels deep as well (A contains 1 B and 2 C's, and C contains 3 D's and 1 E). Special codes have a match format of [id]:[count],[id]:[count],.. (eg. 1:2,5:4,8:1).
|Special||A plain pack|
|SpecialStrict||A pack that fails immediately if only partially available, the app will do its best to make sure this pack is delivered in its entirety|
|SpecialAny||Quantity on each ingredient is ignored, this pack resolves to the first code that is in stock (on the given realm/database)|
- Item level is appended to the title
Unidentified uniques and sets will show the correct identified name (if possible):
Replenish over time stats (replenish quantity, etc) have the exact details:
- Per level stats (life per level, etc) have the exact details:
Ethereal bugged items will have (Ebugged) appended to their title:
Upped items will have (Upped) appended to their title:
HotkeysWhile the image is showing, you can do CTRL+S to save the image to hard-drive.
While the image is showing, you can do CTRL+C to copy the image to clipboard.
While the image is showing, you can do CTRL+U to upload image to Imgur and copy link to clipboard.
Player ConsiderationsBe wary of items that potentially give +4 or more skills to non-owner classes, like Widowmaker which can spawn with up to +5 to Guided Arrow. In-game and in other kolbot-based droppers you might see that this Widowmaker has only +3 to Guided Arrow:
DatabasesDatabases are a virtual separation of items that allow the following configurations:
- Priority for operations that span multiple databases (order preference, etc)
- Whether or not web shop order delivery should be able to access
- Whether or not ShopDrop order delivery should be able to access
- Whether or not the characters should be auto-refreshed
- Different limit IDs for using different keys & proxies via rDB
- Special reseller access via iDB-Web
ProcessorsDatabases are a virtual separation of items that allow the following configurations:
|Jobs||Changes jobs from inactive to active (while obeying queue limits such as LimitPerRealm and also not activating a job for an account that is already active)|
|API: TCP||Turns on a listener for PlainSocket network connections such as iDB-Web, PermIt, NeutronPlus, Kolbot, etc|
|API: HTTP||Turns on a listener for WebSocket network connections such as iDB-Web, PermIt, NeutronPlus, Kolbot, etc|
|API: Allow New Drops||If unchecked, drop requests will be responded with "Drops are temporarily disabled (service will restart soon)." (does not affect ShopDrop requests)|
|AutoRefresh||Toggles the processor that checks for expiring characters and queues jobs to refresh them|
|Delivery||Toggles the processor that communicates with the web shop for order delivery|
|ShopDrop||Toggles the processor that communicates to the ShopDrop app (only controls iDB -> ShopDrop, to control ShopDrop -> iDB communication use the API: TCP processor)|
RecoveryLet's say you accidentally delete all your items and you're wondering how to restore them.
Uncheck all processors.
Abort all jobs.
- Close iDB.
Open IIS and stop the website pool.
- Rename C:\Apps\iDB\db.sqlite to C:\Apps\iDB\db.sqlite.bak because it is a bad database now (or delete it).
- Rename latest backup file (like C:\Apps\iDB\db-2020-03-19-14.40.sqlite) to C:\Apps\iDB\db.sqlite.
- Open IIS and start website pool.
- Start iDB.
- UPD Updated overhead messages to every 3 seconds
- FIX Fixed picker switching to create after joining fails
- ADD Added rDB ID override for manual pickup or transfer jobs
- FIX Automatic detection and fixing of orders stuck in processing state
LimitPerGameJspShopfor JSP shop droppers
- FIX Fixed broken job queue behavior
- ADD Added database to the confirmed drops in JSP shop logs
- ADD Added failed drops to JSP shop logs
- UPD Made overhead pause message persistent
- ADD Added overhead message for pause / resume
ShopDrop-WaitForPickupMessageand AutoShop-WaitForPickupMessagethat is spammed every 5 seconds
- FIX Fixed queue performance degradation with large number of jobs
- FIX Fixed bug where multi-tier strict special codes were not processing and aborting correctly
- ADD Added pause and resume commands for picker
- UPD Minor logging improvements
- UPD Module terminates if lobby thread crashes
- FIX Fixed bug where droppers didn't abort if builder never made it into a game
- ADD Added account and character creation to builder
- UPD Allow replacement builders to bypass queue restrictions
- FIX Fixed droppers getting stuck waiting for a builder that aborted
- FIX Added retries to cube transmuting
- FIX Fixed a scenario where items were staying locked after an order
- UPD Added checks to prevent recursive packs from being created
- FIX Improved error handling if item fails to parse
- FIX Fixed item graphics with spaces
- FIX Fixed SystemOffline message for AutoShop
- UPD Deleting items is more careful with cache clearing
- ADD Added AutoShop support
- FIX Fixed db import
- FIX Fixed pickits with CrescentMoon name filter
- FIX Fixed event handler memory leak and disposing of more SQLiteCommands
- FIX Fixed pickits with *MaxDamage stat
- FIX Fixed hotkey interference on some windows
- FIX Fixed issue when importing ShopDrop data with different name or thumb
- ADD Added pack editor for Special codes
- ADD Added support for SpecialAny codes
- ADD Added builder support for Special type
- FIX Orders for hashes obey order-delivery-access flag
- FIX Fixed db persistence of failed items on orders
- UPD Synchronized job termination
- FIX Logger now only tries to re-use game if game creation was successful
- FIX Fixed caching of special codes even after deletion
- FIX Fixed another graphic bug
- FIX Fixed background backup/vacuum
- UPD Backup/vacuuming happens in background now
- UPD Updated SQLite to 184.108.40.206
- FIX Added delay after trading to allow for replacement items to be received
- UPD Updated ShopDrop window title
- FIX Fixed droppers get stuck in infinite loop when code not found
- UPD Builder updates
- ADD Tcp support for gold, imbue, socket
- FIX Fixed ebugged property
- FIX Minor builder fixes
- ADD Started logging gold/imbue/socket quest
- FIX Fixed thumb for ShopDrops with graphic in pickit
- ADD Added sync tool for tracked item hashes
- ADD Added batching for tracked item hash publishing
- ADD Added batch button for ShopDrop
- FIX Fixed ordering of ShopDrop messages
- UPD Removed Clear All Codes button
- FIX Fixed failed codes friendly string for unsupported SKUs
- UPD Logger should use same game if possible
- ADD Droppers will terminate other droppers if game does not exist
- ADD Added item images
- ADD Initial